We meet on the first Thursday of the month in the Ken Miller Auditorium, 3341 Civic Center Drive, Torrance, CA 90503. There are no meetings scheduled during July. Refreshments are served at 6:45pm. Meeting begins at 7pm.
Membership is open to everyone.
Any new members who would like to participate in any of our faires need to be juried first by the BOD (board of directors). This is to ensure that all items are handcrafted or hand embellished creations. You need not live in Torrance, CA to become a member, but all items must be hand crafted or assembled by you.
Membership fees are $40 annually (membership runs from January to December).
All members receive these benefits:
- Monthly newsletter via e-mail
- Free admission to all TCG programs and meetings
- Community involvement and the opportunity to become a member of the TCG BOD
- Bi-annual arts and craft faire participation eligibility (see definition of active status member and juried requirements below)
Active membership is required to be eligible to participate in our bi-annual faires. In order to be considered active, you must attend three of ten meetings in a membership year and provide approximately three service hours during the membership year (example of service hours: presentations, ornament assembly, making phone calls, service at the faire, etc.)
Here is our 2023 Membership Application in pdf format.
TCG New Member Form 2023
Also, to participate in our TCG Bi-Annual Arts and Crafts Faires, Members must arrange to have their handcrafted products juried by the TCG Jury Chairperson. In order to do that, you need to:
- Download/Print/Complete the 3-page Jury Checklist and Member Questionnaire
Here is our Jury Checklist and Member Questionnaire 2023 in pdf format.
- Contact the Jury Chairperson to schedule an appointment to have the handcrafted products you wish to sell at our faires juried and approved.
- Bring the completed 3-page Jury Checklist and Member Questionnaire and any other requested documents/photos to your scheduled appointment.
“Note: Do not mail the Jury Checklist and Member Questionnaire or photos to the “TCG PO Box.”